7 DAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you’re unhappy with the purchase, just return to us for a refund (less postage cost). All you need to do is contact us within 7 days of receiving your phone.
Return or Exchange within 7 Days – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- You may return your item for repair, replacement or refund within seven days of receiving your item.
- The customer is required to obtain a return
authorisationfrom the zoombiefoneCustomer Service Team before returning the item. Repair, replacement or refund will not be processed until the item has been received and inspected by a zoombiefonerepresentative.
- The item(s) must be received within 7 days of receiving
authorisationfrom zoombiefoneCustomer Service Team.
- The cost of shipping the item(s) back to
zoombiefoneis the responsibility of the customer. Transfer of ownership does not occur until the item has been received, inspected and the refund offer accepted. Note: if you’re paying via Paypal, you might be able to claim back the cost of postage via Paypal Return Shipping Refund Program.
- Any variation where the received item(s) varies from the described specifications on the website must be raised with
zoombiefonewithin 7 days of receipt.
- Any returned item(s) must be in the same condition as when it was purchased. It is the customer’s responsibility to safely pack the item(s) for return postage. If the item(s) is in a different condition to the original specifications, zoombiefone reserves the right to refuse any refund/repair/replacement claim.
Warranty terms & conditions
Limited Warranty – Your device comes with either 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months warranty.
Note: Our warranty is only for the handset, any aftermarket accessories that comes with the phone is excluded from this warranty.
- This warranty covers any hardware fault(s) that occur within 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months from the date of purchase. A hardware fault is defined as hardware failure that the user did not cause. For example, if the camera stop working or wifi stop working.
- This warranty excludes the following faults: liquid damage, physical damage, software tampering and/or serviced by non-authorised personnel zoombiefone.
- The handset must be in the same condition that was sold in order for it to be consider under warranty. Minor marks and scratches are ok but if the screen is heavily damaged/crack then the user must pay for the screen replacement in order for it to be under warranty.
- If the device is found to be faulty due to the reasons that would exclude it from warranty (as stated in the point above), the customer must pay for its return postage. The cost of return postage is $10.
- You are required to obtain a return authorisation from zoombiefone Customer Service Team before returning the item. Repairs or replacement will not be processed until the item has been received and inspected by a zoombiefone representative.
- The item(s) must be received within 7 days of receiving authorisation from zoombiefone Customer Service Team.
- The cost of shipping the item(s) to zoombiefone is the responsibility of the customer. If the item is found to be faulty, we will repair/replace the device and ship it back to the customer at our cost.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to safely pack the item(s) for return. If the item(s) is damaged or lost during transit, zoombiefone bears no responsibility from such occurrence. Damaged item(s) might result in the warranty being voided.
- Note: All handset must be signed out of iCloud, Google Gmail or any other handset protection feature. We will not accept any handset that are still signed in.
Battery life –
As part of our checking process, the battery is checked to be at least 80% of the original capacity. If the customer is unhappy with the device’s battery life, please return it within 7 days of purchase.
After the 7 days period, we make no guarantee to the life of the battery. As the battery is a consumable component, it is normal for the battery to deteriorate as its used. The battery life is excluded from our 6 months warranty.
If the user replace the battery, they must do so at the manufacturer’s authorised repair centre. Any battery replacement at a non-authorised repair centre will void our warranty.
At Zoombie, we understand that mobile phones play an integral part of everyday life (how people lived before iPhone?? who knew, I’m not old enough). Because of this we want to make the return process as quick as possible.
Our return process in 3 steps:
1- Contact us via our contact page and tell us the problem.
2- Return the device to our Sydney office. You can drop it off in person or send it via post.
3- We will assess the device and if the fault is confirm, we will either repair or replace the device.
It’s that simple. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.